Monday, March 17, 2014

Update!

Sorry about not posting more often, belive me I feel worse then I should about it. Cell service out here has not been as good as I thought and the Blogger app doesn't work half the time (plus once at camp I dont really feel like writing) so I think from now on daily posts will be under one post. For example, my next stop is at the NOC so the next post will summarize all the days spent between Hiawassee and the NOC, which I think will be about 6 days.

I would also like to say the AT is much harder then expected. Even after reading every book on it I couldn't understand the amount of physical and mental fortitude needed for this journey (and I just started!). Nevertheless Iam going to stand strong and push through until I conqure this thing.
Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Mumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment